Wednesday 10 October 2012

Wesdays As Usual

Today is Wednesday which means more work,more chores, more playing with my babysitter,going to the imperial war museum, hang on a sec did someone just say that I was going to the imperial war museum,noooo, my life is over.
Later on in the day:
my dad said that I had to do a page of maths and he started explaining it, I kept saying which was a mistake. we have done this before, we have done this before. so he said if you think you know it all then do the whole page without any mistakes if you get one wrong you have to do the next page, sadly i had to do the next page. which took an extra 45 minutes meaning then I had to gulp down my dinner scramble on my clothes and zoom of to football training.( nothing new ). on the way to the museum we went past old Trafford which is where Man United play the home matches. yaay. Go Man U

LITTLE MONSTER


No comments:

Post a Comment